Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Aaarruugghh!

Not only do we NOT have visas as yet, but we are being asked to resubmit the application, medical approvals from doctors and an updated cover letter signed by the two of us. There is also a requirement that AgReserves write a letter explaining why we are being "invited" on this mission. Sort of hilarious, if you think about it. Tourist visa, anyone? Easy-peasy to get and the only requirement seems to be that we leave the country every three months. Let's see: Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador--there's a year's worth, right there.

I'm losing interest. Short attention span, ADHD; I feel depression coming on.

So----break out the Christmas tree and nativities, we'll be home for Christmas fo' sho. White Christmas and all that. I may actually get the knitting done that I want to AND we can probably help Philip and Veronica move to California. May as well get that Mediterranean climate in any way we can.

Is there a lesson here that I'm missing? I mean, other than patience. I flunked that the first million tries. I don't want it.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Latin America, and you aren't even there yet. Your visas are coming, Manana. It will be well worth it, once you are there but hat doesn't make the wait any more bearable. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete